Woo-hoo! We are just 1 month old here at Attempting Domestication, and we have just been nominated for our first Blogging award! Kristina over at Whipped, has very kindly nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award.
What’s The Versatile Blogger Award? ”It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.”
There’s also a few guidelines for what to do when you receive the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks so much, Kristina!
- Include a link to their blog. Whipped
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. You can see my list below!
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here’s the 15 blogs I’m nominating for The Versatile Blogger Award! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
And finally, those seven random things about me:
- My favorite animal is the sloth (two or three toed – I won’t discriminate).
- My husband and I have been together for 13 years this April.
- My blog was started out of a New Year’s resolution to learn to cook.
- I’m a total bum on the weekends – I would do absolutely nothing but veg on my couch if it was socially acceptable.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Christian Bale & Johnny Deep.
- Despite living in the “North”, we are itching to move to Charlotte, NC.
- My absolute favorite song is “Seek Up” by Dave Matthews Band.